RIGHT CLICK IMAGE, SAVE LINK AS TO DOWNLOAD THE EPISODE…
This week, Matt reviews episode 3 from The Twilight Zone’s second season: Nervous Man in a Four Dollar Room. He concludes the episode with a bonus review of Shatterday/A Little Peace and Quiet, an episode of the 1980s Twilight Zone revival. There’s also a special announcement at the end of the episode!
Tweet your thoughts on the podcast and The Twilight Zone itself @ObsessiveViewer. You can also reach the show on Anthology’s Facebook Page, or email me at Matt(at)ObsessiveViewer(dot)com.
- Click here to DONATE and support Anthology
- Direct Download Link: http://traffic.libsyn.com/anthologypod/AP36.mp3
- Google Play
Intro – 00:26
- The Witching Season on YouTube – 01:37
- Nervous Man in a Four Dollar Room – 02:33
- Obsessive Viewer Promo – 28:27
- Bonus Review: Shatterday/A Little Peace and Quiet – 29:41
- Special Announcement – 43:41
Outro – 45:35
- Official Anthology Merch – Buy an Anthology shirt and support the show!
- Obsessive Viewer TeePublic Store
- The Twilight Zone – Complete Series DVD Set – Amazon
- The Twilight Zone – Complete Series Blu-ray Set – Amazon
- One Step Beyond is on Amazon Prime
- Obsessive Viewer Podcast – This week’s promo clip came from The Obsessive Viewer podcast episode 185 – Snowden Review – The Witching Season and Imperium
- Facebook: AnthologyPod – Like Anthology on Facebook
- Twitter: @ObsessiveViewer – Tweet me your thoughts on the show
- Anthology’s Full Episode Archive
- Anthology’s RSS Feed
- Obsessive Viewer Subreddit
- Obsessive Viewer – Check out plenty of reviews of movies, TV shows and industry commentary at the blog that started it all.
- Obsessive Book Nerd – OV’s “sister site” where you can find book reviews and commentary on the evolving world of reading.