RIGHT CLICK IMAGE, SAVE LINK AS TO DOWNLOAD THE EPISODE…
This week, Matt reviews episode 34 from The Twilight Zone’s first season: The After Hours. He concludes the episode with a bonus review of The After Hours remake from the 1980s revival of The Twilight Zone.
Tweet your thoughts on the podcast and The Twilight Zone itself @ObsessiveViewer. You can also reach the show on Anthology’s Facebook Page, email at Matt(at)ObsessiveViewer(dot)com, or call and leave a voicemail for the show: (317) 762-6099.
- Click here to DONATE and support Anthology
- Direct Download Link: http://traffic.libsyn.com/anthologypod/AP29.mp3
- Google Play
Intro – 00:33
- The After Hours – 02:03
- Obsessive Viewer Promo – 45:59
- Bonus Review: The After Hours/Lost and Found – 46:45
Outro – 1:01:20
- The Twilight Zone – Complete Series DVD Set – Amazon
- The Twilight Zone – Complete Series Blu-ray Set – Amazon
- Obsessive Viewer Podcast – This week’s promo clip came from The Obsessive Viewer podcast episode 179 – Bonus Ep – SDCC 2016 Trailers and Announcements (Guest: Robert Fekkes)
- Facebook: AnthologyPod – Like Anthology on Facebook
- Twitter: @ObsessiveViewer – Tweet me your thoughts on the show
- Anthology’s Full Episode Archive
- Anthology’s RSS Feed
- Obsessive Viewer Subreddit
- Obsessive Viewer – Check out plenty of reviews of movies, TV shows and industry commentary at the blog that started it all.
- Obsessive Book Nerd – OV’s “sister site” where you can find book reviews and commentary on the evolving world of reading.